The foreign employment opportunities in Qatar are great for Nepalese workers. This company is called Technician, Foreman & Druck Driver. Across all available positions, the company needs 32 workers. Workers from Nepal as well as other countries work here for many years/time in this company. The salary provided by the company in this role is a good one.
As a company, we strive to make mutual understanding between employees & the company so they feel confident about our company. There are 8 hours of work per day & six days of work per week for workers. Additionally, overtime is available, and hours are provided based on the rules and regulations of your company.
You will have access to the proper food & accommodations during your stay. Workers do not have to pay anything for that. Annual holidays are granted in accordance with company policies. Job durations or contracts are limited to 2 years, but if workers wish they can apply for additional years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al Raas Recruitment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Gulf Reinforcement Steel WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/14|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]