The UAE, Qatar, and Kuwait all offer employment work opportunities. We currently have six job openings, including Cleaner, Housekeeping, Heating and Cooling Technician, Electrician, Plumbers, Light vehicle driver, and Beautician. Several Nepalese workers have worked for this reputed company for many years and others from other countries have also worked here.
Because of the company’s reputation for providing good facilities & guides to their employees, they are all happy to work with it. Every time this company faces employee problems or obstacles, it always tries to solve them. Also, encourage & motivated their workers/employee for teamwork. This company will provide a good amount of salary to the available job position.
The overtime facility is available for this job position & it will follow the company’s policies & decisions. There are 8 hours of work a day for candidates and 6 days of work per week for the mentioned positions. Employees will receive annual holidays based on company policies. The company will provide accommodation and meals/food for the participants. The contract period for this position is two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Target Consultant Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Tanmyah Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]