Vacancies are being posted by Royal International Overseas Private Limited. The company is located in Qatar. The LT number for this position is 242928, 247182, 245001, 245672. Company names include Qatar Technical Aluminum, Vera Cleaning & Maintenance, Flora Group, and Digital High Voltage Engineering Services WLL. As of right now, there are 264 job openings.
Such positions as yours provide you with earnings of up to Rs. 86,400 per year. A minimum of eight hours a day, six days a week, must be worked by you. During the duration of your employment contract, you will be expected to work 2 years. Any costs incurred in Nepal, including medical expenses and insurance premiums, should be covered by the applicant.
All insurance and healthcare costs incurred abroad will be covered by the company. Free tickets and visas will be provided by the company. The company will charge Rs. 10,000 for the service. Final interviews will be conducted by company representatives in our office located at Samakhushi, 29, Kathmandu on 2078 Kartik 17 ( 3 November 2021).
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal International Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Flora Group|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]