The following is a general job announcement regarding Taher Llamal. The position available for hire is a Light vehicle mechanic general, a Vehicle chassis welder, and a Vehicle painter. There are many Nepalese workers in this reputable company as well as workers from other countries. An excellent salary is provided by the company for this position.
Our employees can trust our company in confidence, and the company strives to build a mutually beneficial relationship between employee and company. This company also tries to overcome the obstacles faced by its employees & encourages its workers to work cooperatively. A typical working day lasts eight hours. The workweek consists of six days. As per company policies, annual holidays are also granted.
The company offers overtime work, and it will be scheduled according to the company’s rules. Contracts are only valid for two years. Direct contact with the manpower is available under the section on how to apply. Consult the department of foreign employment’s official website to verify the LT Number. The phone number and office address for Nepali citizens who wish to work abroad is given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gandaki Overseas Concern Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Taher Llamal|
|Approval Date Information||2021/11/22|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]