Nepalese workers in Mauritius have the opportunity to work abroad. There is an open position at Goldox Construction Ltd. Carpenters, Masons, Welders, Mechanics, Electricians, Formans, Civil engineers, Quantity surveyors and Cooks are among the available or announcing job openings. Regardless of the job position, the company will offer a fair wage. There are 64 positions (Male) open at the company.
This company has had many Nepalese employees working there for many years. Employees are happy with the company’s working environment. Employees at this company are always encouraged to work in a team & unity by attempting to solve problems and obstacles they face. There is an overtime work facility and it will be provided in accordance with company policies and management.
The working day is eight hours. It is a six-day a week. Company rules allow annual holidays as well. Contracts are usually limited to two years, but if they wish, they can extend them for an additional year if they desire. We will have proper eating & sleeping facilities for our guests. Workers will not be charged for these facilities. Candidates with experience will be given preference. Thank you.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Help Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Golodox Construction Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]