Maldives is in urgent need of Nepalese male workers for a reputed company. This is a great opportunity for all Nepalese to secure a job with an attractive salary package. The company is offering free visa and ticket facility to those who qualify, making this an irresistible offer that no one should pass up. Not only will they be able to get the job they want but also enjoy the benefits of working in the Maldives. So if you are looking for a work opportunity, don’t miss out on this one!
Working 8 to 10 hours a day is the norm in many companies, and having an overtime facility is a great way of ensuring that employees are able to get the extra hours they need. This is especially beneficial for those who do not have access to other forms of work. Additionally, food and accommodation provided by the company can provide further financial relief for employees. Not only does this kind of working arrangement help improve employee productivity, it also helps them save on costs associated with food and accommodation expenses. This makes it easier for employees to focus on their work without worrying about where they will be living or how they will be eating.
Company workers must have certain qualities like being hardworking, punctual, friendly and understanding in order to be able to fully perform the tasks given. These qualities are paramount for a team’s success and it is essential that each worker has them. Hardworking employees will put in the extra effort needed to get the job done on time. Punctuality is also important as it helps ensure that tasks are completed within allotted deadlines. Friendly workers will build a good rapport with their peers and create an environment of collaboration and trust among team members. Finally, understanding work give task is key for making sure that workers don’t deviate from their assigned tasks and stick to what has been asked of them by their superiors.
Are you looking for foreign employment opportunities but don’t know where to start? The Manpower office is the best place to go if you are a Nepalese worker. It is the government agency responsible for providing information and assistance related to foreign employment opportunities. They also provide advice and guidance on the visa process and other relevant matters. The Manpower office has an experienced team of experts who can help you find suitable job opportunities abroad. So, if you are a Nepalese worker who wants to go for foreign employment, do not hesitate to contact them!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Elite Human Resource Private Limited|
|Company Name||Rasheed Carpentry And Construction Private Limited|
|Approval Date Information||2079/07/17|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]