(Free Visa, Free Ticket) Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) is a renowned company announcing a vacancy. These are the current job openings: Kitchen helper/Kitchen labor/Labor (Indor), Head waitress, Catering supervisor, Butcher, Waiter/waitress/server/sopter, Cook/diet cook, Assistant chef pastry. The company provides various facilities for its workers & is very good at what it does. It is their view of their workers/employees that they are precious.
So they do everything they can to remove obstacles from their paths of work. This company will offer a fair salary for the mentioned job position. A large number of workers are employed by this company from many different countries, including many Nepalese. The working days are six days each week & the working hours are eight hours per day.
Additionally, overtime is available but will be accounted for in accordance with company rules & regulations. Workers are not required to pay for any meals/food & accommodations provided by the company. The company determines holiday schedules for its employees. These positions have a two-year limit on their duration.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Aarav Global Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||General Trading Company WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/07|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]