Our company, Sadikshya Overseas Private Limited, seeks Nepalese workers to work with us. Any worker interested in working with us should submit an application immediately. Kuwait job offers free visas and free tickets. 165 males and females needed for a variety of jobs. The monthly salary ranges from Rs. 39,813 to Rs. 67,682. Six days a week, you’ll work eight hours.
You will also be able to do overtime in accordance with the company’s rules. All companies will provide free food. This position will last for a period of two years. All of the applicants’ medical treatment and insurance costs in Nepal will be their responsibility.
Moreover, all expenses incurred by the company in foreign countries, including health and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. In addition to a complimentary ticket and visa, we will also provide our customers with complimentary visas. For this vacancy, walk-in interviews need to take place by 31 December 2021.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sadikshya Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al-Khabaz Co For Food Stuff & Restaurant Management|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]