Nepalese workers are currently needed by Capital International Manpower Private Limited. Prospective applicants are encouraged to fill out an application as soon as possible. As of now, the available position is BOX MAKER. For all the mentioned positions, the institute/company is looking for 5 male workers. Several workers from other countries work in this company, and workers from Nepal have also worked here for many years.
Many people are interested in working for this company because of its quality guidelines. Employees of the company are given the opportunity to learn about different topics. They are cared for by the company’s leadership. Whenever possible, the company will help and encourage its employees to work hard. A single day consists of eight hours of work and there are six working days a week.
Overtime work will also be available but the hours & times of the work will be determined as per company rules & regulations. Holidays will be enjoyed as per company rules & regulations. About 3 years is the maximum time allowed for the job. Details are available under the how to apply section of the manpower website. The LT Number can be verified by visiting the official department of foreign employment website.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Capital International Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Boxcy Co Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]