Opportunities for employment in Japan. The company name is K.C.C.A (Kyushu Constructors Cooperative Association). The current vacancy is for agricultural workers. The company will pay a good wage for the positions listed above. Here at this security service, there are a lot of Nepalese workers that have been here for several years and also workers from other countries.
Because of this, all of them are happy to work for this company since it provides employees/workers with good facilities and guides. There is always a desire to resolve employee problems & obstacles at this company. The company also encourages and motivates its employees to work as a team. The company allows overtime work in this available position as outlined in the company rules & policies.
The hours of work are eight hours per day. Six days a week are worked. The company decides on the annual holidays. Workers will not have to pay for accommodation or food since the company will provide them with both. Contracts are limited to 3 years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Tiger Overseas Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||K.C.C.A (Kyushu Constructures Cooperative Association)|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/13|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]