A well-known company, Theo Employment And Travel Limited is officially advertising a job opportunity. Currently, there are openings for Cook A, Cook B, Domestic helper. This company is very good & provides various facilities to its employees. It is considered precious to them that their workers/employees are. Therefore, they try to ensure that all obstacles in their employees’ work paths are removed.
As for the job position mentioned above, the company will offer a decent salary. Employees from Nepal are also employed by this company because it employs people from many countries. Six days a week are spent at work, and eight hours are worked each day. Extra hours are also available, however, the hours will be governed by company rules and regulations.
The company will provide workers with adequate meals/food & accommodation free of charge. Employees will have their annual holidays granted by the company according to its rules. Vacancies in these positions can last no more than two years.
Following this, if the candidates so desire, they may apply for an additional year. The office name is Hamdan Employment Services Private Limited. Address: Tilganga-9, Manpower Bazar, Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal. Phone number is 4474505, 4474506.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Hamdan Employment Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||Theo Employment And Travel Limited|
|Approval Date Information||2079/02/09|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]