Exciting Opportunity: Foreign Employment with Good Global Tree Recriot,emt LTD Company in Cyprus. Attention men and women seeking lucrative job prospects! Good Global Tree Recriot,emt LTD Company in Cyprus presents a golden opportunity for individuals in various positions to embark on a foreign employment adventure with attractive salaries. The demand is high, with 20 vacancies available.
The monthly salary for successful candidates will range from 99,642 to 1,13,877, with additional benefits such as overtime compensation. Moreover, all companies involved will provide free food and accommodation, ensuring a comfortable stay throughout the duration of the employment. The work period is set at a reasonable two years.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience in a similar field. The company is organizing interviews on the 8th and 9th of July 2023, enabling candidates to showcase their skills and qualifications. For more information and to apply, please contact the S.R.C. Job Placement Pvt. Ltd office in Nepal.
Don’t miss out on this chance to broaden your horizons and enhance your career prospects. Good Global Tree Recriot,emt LTD Company’s overseas employment offer promises an exciting and rewarding experience. Act now to secure your future and take the first step towards an exceptional opportunity abroad.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||S.R.C. Job Placement Private Limited|
|Company Name||Global Tree Recruitment Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2023-06-11|
Company Name: Global Tree Recruitment Ltd
Pre-Approval Date: 2023-06-11
Lot Number: 287648
Position: Cook and Employee
Required Number: 20
Salary: Rs 99,642 to Rs 1,13,877/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: S.R.C. Job Placement Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]