Costas Theodorou, a reputable company, is currently seeking skilled Domestic Workers, Bartenders, Chef Cooks, Housekeeping Staff, and Waiters/Waitresses to fill 40 vacancies for both male and female candidates. The approval date for these positions is July 4, 2023, and the lot number is 288920. The selected candidates will start working as soon as possible.
The daily duty schedule for these positions will be 8 hours per day, with 6 shifts per week, totaling a two-year duration of work. The company will provide food and accommodation for all staff members during their employment. The Domestic Workers will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and organization of the company’s premises and providing assistance to residents or guests. Bartenders will handle drink preparation and serve customers with professionalism and a friendly attitude.
Chef Cooks will showcase their culinary skills by preparing delicious meals and ensuring the kitchen’s smooth operation. Housekeeping Staff will maintain a tidy and hygienic environment throughout the facility. Waiters and Waitresses will offer exceptional customer service and cater to guests’ needs during their dining experience.
For those interested in applying for these positions, contact Rotary Overseas Pvt. Ltd., located in Kathmandu, Nepal. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of a renowned company, kickstart your career, and experience a fulfilling work journey in a dynamic and supportive environment.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Rotary Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Costas Theodorou|
|Approval Date Information||2023/07/04|
Company Name: Costas Theodorou
Pre-Approval Date: 2023/07/04
Lot Number: 288920
Position: Domestic, Bartender, Chef cook, Housekeeping, Waiter/Waitress staff
Required Number: 40 male and female
Salary: Rs 44,758 to Rs 1,28,286/-
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Rotary Overseas Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]