Two different companies in Bahrain announced vacancies. The company name is Kingdom Security WLL & Youngjin Enterprise Co. LTD. The currently available job positions are Security guard, Labour, Driver light, Driver heavy, Mechanic. There are a total of 388 job positions the company is looking for. The company has many foreign workers, including Nepalese workers who have been working here for many years.
Employees of this company are well-known for receiving good facilities and safety measures. Employees of this company may trust and believe it with confidence. Employees of this company are always viewed as people and as being wealthy by the company’s leaders and managers. The company always tries to solve the problems/obstacles their employees face. At the company, collaboration and teamwork were encouraged.
The company provides overtime work facilities for all available job positions, according to the company policy. A single working day consists of eight hours. There are six working days each week. Additionally, the company manages its annual holiday in accordance with its rules. However, workers can extend their contract for additional years if they wish, after the initial 2 years are completed.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Easy Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Youngjin Enterprise Co. LTD|
|Approval Date Information||2077/11/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]