An increasing number of Nepali workers are finding employment opportunities in Kuwait, a country known for its booming economy. Companies in Kuwait are offering free visa and free tickets to qualified Nepali workers, allowing them to take advantage of the lucrative job opportunities available in this Middle Eastern country. With attractive salaries and excellent benefits packages
Many Nepali workers are now taking up roles in this financially rewarding country. This trend is likely to increase in the coming years as more and more Nepali workers are attracted to the lucrative job opportunities in Kuwait. There are a variety of roles Nepali workers can take up in Kuwait, from bike riders to cleaning workers, light drivers, and warehouse labor. Bike riders are responsible for ensuring that customers can get their food or other items delivered to them in a timely manner.
Cleaning workers keep the cities and residential areas clean, while light drivers help to transport goods from one place to the other. Warehouse labor workers help to pick, pack and ship items for customers. Companies in Kuwait require all the workers to be hardworking, reliable and experienced in the similar positions. They must also have the necessary qualifications and should have a good grasp of the English language.
Furthermore, these workers need to be adaptable to different conditions as they could be working in varied climates and different types of jobs. To ensure that they are able to handle the workloads and responsibilities, employers usually require them to pass a series of tests. Nepali workers who want to work in UAE with attractive salary facilities should contact Chandra Kamana Manpower Private Limited located in Kathmandu to get all information about work and cost charges.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Login International Overseas Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Waho Company For Jdelivery Of Consumer Orders & Others|
|Approval Date Information||2079/02/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]