Two different companies are offering great foreign employment opportunities to Nepalese workers. Our company is called In Finity Henna & Beauty Saloon & Joory Beauty. The approval date is 2078/08/08 and the LT number is 248128. There are currently three available positions: Pedicure & Manicare, Hair Dresser, and Hair Style. Total, the company needs 9 employees.
They all enjoy working in this company because they are always treated as treasures, and they get good guidance from their bosses. The company will provide a good salary for all the mentioned job positions. During overtime hours, the employer will provide hours as per the rules and regulations of the company. Each week, the employee needs to work 6 days and 8 hours a day. The company has set rules regarding annual holidays. We will provide lodging and food for our guests.
The employee does not have to pay money for accommodation or food. There will be a 2-year contract period for the job & after that, if the employee wants to, they can apply for more years. It would be an advantage if the candidates had relevant experience. The following phone number can be contacted by those who wish to pursue foreign employment. Thank you.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||The Global Recruitment Agency Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||In Finity Henna & Beauty Saloon|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]