Nepalese workers are needed by Arab Recruitment Services Private Limited. Anyone interested in applying should do so as soon as possible. There are currently a number of job openings including Labourer, Technician, Storekeeper, Electrician, Technician, Machine Operator, and Heavy Vehicle Driver. There is a total of 33 workers/employees being sought by these firms. They will be paid between Rs. 41,900 and Rs. 70,906.
Work hours will be 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Overtime will be available in accordance with company rules. Accommodations and visa tickets will be provided at no cost to all companies. Participants must be enthusiastic, honest, reliable, courageous, and dedicated. Candidates should be capable of paying close attention to all details. It is preferred that they have previous related experience.
The company will determine the number of holidays to be given to employees. There is a limitation on the duration of the job or contract, about two years. After that, if workers want, they can continue the job for more years. Under the section on how to apply, the details on how to contact the manpower will be provided. It is important to verify the LT number from the Department of Foreign Employment’s official website. Thank you.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Arab Recruiting Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Mannai Trading Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]