Our company, Asia Human Resource Private Limited, is seeking applicants for positions including domestic worker and laborer. You will work in Cyprus. The LT number for this vacancy is 237065, 244712, and the approval date is 2077/12/06, 2078/05/18. Costas Theodorou and HR Herodotou Agency are the names of the company. 35 positions are available. Your job entitles you to an annual salary of Rs. 88,764.
Six days a week, you must work for eight hours. Your contract is for 2 years. Employees from Nepal as well as from other countries work in this company. Their working conditions are good. Throughout the years, this company has provided employees with proper guidance and respect.
It is up to the applicant to pay for all expenses incurred in Nepal, including medical expenses and insurance fees. If the applicant chooses to work abroad, the company will cover all healthcare and insurance costs. Tickets and visas will also be covered. It is a free service.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Eurosia Human Resource Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||CHR Herodotou Agency|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/18|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]