Bahrain Job Opportunities. Food industry company Jannaty Bahrain Ltd. WLL is a well-known company, and it is officially announcing job openings. Currently, there are three job openings: Worker/Labor, Mechanical Technician, and Electro-Mechanical Technician. A total of 11 people (workers) are needed for all job positions mentioned above. A lot of benefits are provided to the workers by the company.
The workers/employees they hire are considered to be precious assets to them. All obstacles to workers’ work paths are removed. This company will provide a good salary for the mentioned job position. Several workers from Nepal are employed by this company. It is up to the employer’s rules and regulations whether overtime will be allowed at work.
Every single day, candidates work for 8 hours. Working days for the job are 6 days a week. Annual holidays are determined by the employment company. You will receive the proper accommodation from the company. Two years are the duration of the contract.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Shrerpa International Manpower Consultancy Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Jannaty Bahrain Food Industries Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2076/09/18|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]