Urgent demand for female and male Nepalese workers in various posts in 5 companies of Kuwait and UAE on free visa free ticket. Company name is 1885 Delivery Services (UAE), Nail It Ladies Beauty Salon Co (Kuwait), Burger Cut Restaurant Company (Kuwait), Al-Sarhan Central Market For Non-Food Stuff (Kuwait), The Bake House Oven Bakery Company (Kuwait). Position is Cook, Worker, Security guard
Worker indoor, Assistant cook, Waitess, Beautician, Salon worker, Motorcyclist. Demand number 220 men and women and monthly salary will be from Rs. 38,200 to Rs. 63,150. The work will be 8 hours a day and 6 days a week and there is also a facility of overtime as per the rules of the company. All companies will be free to provide food. For this position, a 2-year contract is required.
All medical treatment and insurance in Nepal must be paid for by the applicants. Aside from that, all company expenses incurred abroad, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. As part of our services, we will provide complimentary visas and complimentary tickets to our customers.
It is recommended that you verify the LT Number on the official website of the Department of Foreign Employment. Here are some of the important highlights of this vacancy for above post. You can read the full article to learn in details about the salary, vacancies, and important dates.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Omega International Private Limited|
|Company Name||The Bake House Oven Bakery Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/11/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]