Qatar and Malaysia is an attractive destination for Nepali workers looking to earn higher wages. Employers in Mauritian offer foreign workers employment opportunities in various prestigious companies with attractive salaries and free visas and tickets. Position is Engineer, Lab technician, Labour services, Manager, Safety and security manager, Technician, Factory workers. These sectors have allowed many Nepali workers to find jobs in Qatar and Malaysia and benefit financially from the employment opportunities in the country.
Company are pleased to offer a full-time position in our company for a qualified individual. This work will involve 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, and overtime is also available per company rules. Food and accommodations will be provided free of charge for the duration of the job, which will be for 2 years only. Company are looking for someone who is hardworking and dedicated, with the ability to work independently and within a team.
Our current demand is for 95 male & female employees, with monthly salaries ranging from Rs 43,464 to Rs 206,454. Company are committed to hiring the best and brightest for our company and providing them with a rewarding work experience. Our recruiting process is designed to be streamlined, efficient, and as stress-free as possible for our applicants. We are confident that we will find the perfect candidates that meet our needs and can contribute in meaningful ways to our organization.
Nepalese citizens interested in foreign job opportunities should contact the Sristy Overseas Employment Services Private Limited. They provide all the information necessary to make an informed decision on the work and cost charges. Furthermore, they explain the terms of service and any other legal requirements. All potential employees are given a thorough orientation of the company policies, safety procedures, and the expectations of the organization.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sristy Overseas Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Qatar | Malaysia|
|Company Name||Bikrampur Hospitality|
|Approval Date Information||2079/11/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]