Nepalese workers in Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Bahrain are demanding better working conditions from their employers. Three different companies are facing demands for free visas and free tickets from workers who are struggling to make ends meet. Many workers in these countries come from Nepal, and they often face difficulties with employment contracts, working conditions, and pay. The workers hope that by demanding better conditions, they can improve their lives and support their families back home.
Security guards are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of a specific area or property. They may monitor surveillance systems, control access to restricted areas, and respond to emergency situations. Cleaners are responsible for keeping spaces clean and orderly. This includes tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and sanitizing surfaces. They may work in a variety of settings, such as offices, homes, and public spaces.
Welding supervisors oversee and coordinate the activities of welding teams. They ensure that welding work is done safely, accurately, and efficiently. They may also be responsible for inspecting welds and ensuring that they meet quality standards. Scaffolder supervisors manage and direct teams of scaffolders who erect and dismantle scaffolding. They ensure that scaffolding is erected safely and securely and that it meets industry standards and regulations.
Machine operator supervisors oversee the work of machine operators, ensuring that they operate machines safely and efficiently. They may also be responsible for performing routine maintenance on machines and troubleshooting problems. Common labor duties include tasks such as loading and unloading materials, digging trenches, and performing general construction work. These roles may require physical labor and may be performed in a variety of settings, such as construction sites and warehouses.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Link International Placement Services Private Limited|
|Country Name||UAE | Bahrain | Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Jal International Company Limited|
|Approval Date Information||2022-02-13|
Attention Nepali job seekers! If you are interested in working for top companies in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, or Bahrain, reach out to the relevant manpower office without delay. These countries offer lucrative job opportunities and a chance to gain valuable experience in diverse industries. Don’t miss out on your chance to build a successful career abroad. Act now!
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]