Nepalese workers are required for a position at Staris HR Services Private Limited. All candidates are encouraged to apply right away. We are Star Security Services LLC, and we serve as PSBD Security guards and DPS Security guards. We are in need of 350 male and female workers for various positions. The salary range will be Rs. 39,036 to Rs. 65,060 per month. As per the company’s guidelines, there will be an option for overtime.
The work will be 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. All companies will provide free food. Applicants must be 18 years or older. All medical treatment and insurance-related costs in Nepal will be the responsibility of the applicants. Additionally, all medical and insurance costs incurred by the company while abroad will be reimbursed. In addition to a complimentary visa, we will provide complimentary air tickets to our customers.
A service charge of Rs. 10,000 will apply. Under the section titled how to apply, they can directly contact the manpower department. The LT Number can be verified on the Department of Foreign Employment’s official website. To find out all the information about the advertisement, you can call the number listed below. Thank you.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Staris HR Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Star Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]