There are two different well-known companies that are officially posting vacancies in Qatar/UAE. Men and women are in demand. There will be a salary range of Rs. 32,420 to Rs. 81,050 per month. As the company is well-known for providing good service to its customers, they want their reputation to continue, so they need employees who are reliable, responsible & enthusiastic.
There are many foreign workers working here, as well as many Nepalese workers from the past. Working days are six days a week, and working hours are eight hours a day. The company also offers overtime work but the hours and times will be determined by the rules and regulations of the company. The company also gives annual holidays according to its rules and regulations.
Employees won’t have to pay for proper meals or accommodations provided by the company. Employment contracts are only valid for two years. Prior experience in a similar role would be an advantage if the candidate has it. The details can be found under the section on how to apply. Consult the Department of Foreign Employment’s official website to verify the LT Number.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Associates Welcome International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Professional Fix Facilities Management LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2021/11/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]