Kuwait jobs (Free Visa, Free Ticket). A well-known company has advertised job vacancies at Al Thaqeb Trading Company WLL and Al Thiqa Restaurant Company WLL. There are 200 men and 200 women looking for work. This company is great and offers many perks to its employees. Their workers/employees are regarded as valuable resources. To remove obstacles from their paths they try to simplify things.
The company will provide an adequate amount of salary to the mentioned job position. Many workers from Nepal are employed by this company as well. There are 6 days of work per week & 8 hours of work per day. There is also the availability of overtime, however, the hours will be set by the company. We will provide workers with proper food and lodging at no cost on behalf of the company.
Holidays will be granted by the company according to its rules. Only 2 years are allowed for these positions. Thereafter, candidates can also apply for additional years if they wish. Directly contacting manpower is described under how to apply. You can verify the LT number on the official website of the office of foreign employment.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Nilkamal Human Resource Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Thiqa Restaurant Company WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]