Nepalese workers in Bahrain have the opportunity to work abroad. An official announcement regarding a job opening at Wyndham Grand Manama has been issued. Job positions available include Waiter/Waitress, Housekeeping attendants, and Kitchen helpers. For these available positions, the company seeks a total of 38 workers, including both men and women. Workers have worked in this company for many years from various countries, and there are currently many Nepalese workers working here as well.
Those working for this company are well taken care of with good facilities, equipment, and security. Every single day, the company encourages its employees to work together as a team. There are 8 hours of work per day, and each worker has to work six days a week. There is also the option of working overtime, which will be determined by the company rules. Annual vacation is given based on the company policy and management approval.
Employment contracts typically last 2 years. We seek candidates with enthusiasm, reliability, dedication and honesty. A company will pay the employee’s medical costs in both the country and abroad. Company insurance premiums in the country, as well as foreign premiums, will be paid by the employee company. Ticket and visa costs will be paid by the employee company.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Middle Orbit Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Wyndham Grand Manama|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]