The Shariah of Al Qumma Al Mahdooda in Riyadh. Labour jobs are currently available. The company needs 25 workers for these positions. This company has employed many Nepalese workers for many years as well as workers from other countries. Because this company always treats their employees like treasures & provides good guidance to their employees, they are all happy to work there.
All the mentioned positions are eligible for good salaries from the company. However, overtime work hours will be provided according to the terms and conditions of the company. An employee has to be available at work six days a week and work eight hours a day. Each employee will get a week of annual leave in accordance with company policy.
As part of the package, the company will provide accommodation and food. The employee does not have to incur any expenses or pay money for accommodations and food. An employee will have a two-year contract period, and if he or she wants, they can apply for more years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Motherland Overseas Private Limited|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Sharikat Alam Al Qumma Al Mahdooda|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]