In this article you will learn to Apply for AdSense from WordPress in 2021 using Site Kit in WordPress. Implementing ads in our website have been a lot more easier since google introduced auto ads. Since most of the website running are on WordPress these days google have officially introduced its new plugin for WordPress.
Site Kit is new feature of google by which you can implement all google services like AdSense, search console, analytics, etc. It mages every thing on one place under one tool. There are a lot of benefits of using site kit on your site. You don’t need to go thro all of them differently. It is extension of AdSense for WordPress content creators.
Now lets get started with apply for AdSense using Site Kit:
- Go to your WordPress dashboard an on the left panel click on plugins.
2. Now a new tab is opened called plugins. On top of it there is a button labeled as Add new. Click on it.
3. Now a new window opens and you an find a search bar on the right side of the page. Type SITE KIT and click on search or hit enter.
4. You can see a plugin with a name “Site Kit”. Install the plugin and activate it.
5. After Site Kit you install Site Kit click on Site “Kit tab” on left side of the page and go to settings. You will find connected services along with connect more services. Click on connect more services and you will find option for AdSense. Now click on set up AdSense.
6. It is time now to create a AdSense account. If you have a AdSense account it will be connect to your Site Kit automatically. If you haven’t then click on create AdSense account and create a account from redirected page.
7. Now enter details and complete your registration with all of your correct information accordingly.
Now return back to Site Kit, it will automatically place ads in your website and now you can just wait for you request for AdSense to be approved. Likewise, you can setup AdSense in WordPress using Site Kit.