Women and men can work in various posts with attractive salary arrangements in a prestigious hotel in Malta. Despite obstacles and issues faced by its employees, this company always strives to resolve and move forward with its solutions. Its leaders motivate and reward its employees to do their best. Our company is providing good salaries for all the positions mentioned.
As part of this available job position, overtime work is allowed and will be provided in accordance with the company’s rules & regulations. We work 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. We give our employees a total of 30 days off per year. Our company will take care of providing us with lodging and meals.
This position is only available for two years. Work experience in particular sectors would be of great benefit to the candidates. All medical treatment and insurance costs in Nepal must be covered by the applicants. Furthermore, all expenses incurred on behalf of the company in foreign countries, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed.
Our customers will be provided with a free visa and a complimentary ticket. The details are in the section on how to apply, under how to contact manpower. On the official website of the Department of Foreign Employment, please verify the LT Number.
Prospective employees should contact the Department immediately. Those who want to go for foreign employment can apply online by clicking on the link given below. Thank you
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]