There is a demand for Nepalese workers in Macau, either men or women. A position is available for Cooks/Waiters/Security guards/Helpers/Laundry/Housekeeping/Cleaners/Room Attendants. An attractive salary will be provided by the company for this position. The Limited offers many opportunities for learning about a wide range of topics. Employees of this company are treated as individuals by company leaders.
Employees are empowered by the management of the company, who remove barriers from their paths, motivate them, and encourage them. Working overtime is possible with an employment agency, and it is governed by its rules & regulations. For the candidates, 8 hours is their daily working time.
There are 7 working days per week for the position mentioned. According to the company’s rules, employees are entitled to an annual holiday every year. During your stay, you will have access to the company’s accommodations. There will be no provision of meals or food by the company. Workers are responsible for managing their own meals.
During the contract period, the parties will work together for two years. An advantage would be if the candidates had experience in a particular field. During the selection process, candidates should pay attention to every detail. If anyone interested send resume to email@example.com.
|Cooks/Waiter/Security guard/Helper/||Laundry/Housekeeping/Cleaners/Room Attendant|
|Monthly salary||76,320 to 120,690/-|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]