A golden opportunity for Nepalese to go for foreign employment in various posts for a reputed Qatar company with attractive salary facility. Position are: Labourer, Driver, Public Administrative, Marketing Specialist and Elevat Lift Workers. Monthly salary will be from Rs. 32,000 to Rs. 80,000. The company’s working environment and working conditions are satisfactory to them all.
Workers/employees at this company are always guided properly and treated with respect. Work hard & efficiently is always encouraged at this company. The company will provide a good amount of wages and remuneration for the job positions mentioned. There is the possibility of doing overtime work, and it will be provided in accordance with company policy & regulations.
A typical week consists of six working days and eight hours of work per day. Providing proper lodging & food for their employees is part of their job. It doesn’t cost anything for the workers to do that. Company rules & regulations. This position has a two-year maximum term. If the candidate has work experience within a certain sector, that is a great asset. A positive attitude, enthusiasm, energy, and efficiency are requirements.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||World Favor Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Heypex Trading|
|Approval Date Information||2021/08/20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]