Tmax On Demand Labors Supply and Valtrans Transportation Systems and Services LLC are two different companies currently announcing vacancies for Nepalese workers both male or female. The company is looking for 300 workers for all the available positions. The company offers a competitive salary for this position.
Employees can trust our company with confidence, and the company strives to build mutual understanding between employees and the company. Work is eight hours per day & the employees work six days a week. As per the company’s rules and regulations, overtime work is also available for employees.
The company will provide you with proper food/meal facilities, as well as accommodation for employees. These workers aren’t required to pay any charges or expenses in connection with that. According to management rules & company policies, annual holidays will be given. Usually, the contract will last about two years & after that, employees can certainly apply to extend it.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Anjali Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Tmax On Demand Labors Supply|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/27|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]