A Nepalese employee is needed by Mitra Overseas Services Private Limited. Candidates with the required qualifications are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Free visa and free ticket for candidates in Malta and Saudi Arabia. Currently seeking 254 male workers for several positions. The salary range will be between Rs. 38,376 and Rs. 1,22,175.
There will be eight hours of work per day, six days a week. Moreover, overtime is permitted in accordance with company policies. The companies are required to provide food for employees. A two-year contract will cover this position. You have until 14 December 2021 to walk in for this position.
It will be the candidates’ responsibility to cover all the costs associated with their medical care and insurance in Nepal. Furthermore, all costs incurred by the company in a foreign country, including insurance and medical coverage, will be reimbursed. Our customers will receive both a visa and a ticket complimentary. A service charge of Rs. 40,000 will apply.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mitra Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Malta/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Jobzco Limited|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/20|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]