Qatar offers Nepalese workers a variety of foreign employment opportunities. The company is called West Field Engineering and Construction Co. There is an opening for a Foreman, Dirver, Carpenter, Mason, Plumber, Reinforcement fitter, Electrician, and Labourer. To fill the available spot, the company seeks 91 men. Workers from Nepal as well as other countries work for this company for many years.
The company will provide a good salary for the positions listed above. Employees can feel confident about our company, and we make sure we communicate effectively between employees and us. At this company, hard work was always rewarded. Working hours are 8 hours a day. The working week consists of six days per week.
The company also grants annual holidays in accordance with its rules and policies. Only 2 years of employment is the limit, but if the worker wishes to extend the contract, he or she may do so. A proper place to eat & a proper place to stay will be provided to the employees. It is a free service for the workers. A candidate with previous related working experience would be a great asset.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||West Field Engineering & Construction Co|
|Company Name||game over|
|Approval Date Information||2021/07/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]