We are currently seeking Nepalese workers from Nepal at Leading Foreign Recruitment Private Limited. Prospective employees are urged to apply right away. A reputable catering company is searching for Nepalese workers. There are urgent needs for 290 females and males working in a variety of roles. The salary will range from Rs. 25,586 to Rs. 1,59,912.
Work hours are 8 hours a day, six days a week, with overtime possible according to company policy. Food will be provided by all companies. The position will be filled for two years. In addition to medical expenses and insurance costs, applicants are responsible for paying all costs incurred in Nepal. All overseas medical and insurance expenses will be paid for by the company.
The company will also provide free tickets and visas. There is no charge for the service. Under the information about how to apply, they can directly contact Manpower. LT Numbers should be verified on the official website of the department of foreign employment.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Leading Foreign Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Fassco Catering Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]