The following are the current job vacancies at Grand City Mall, UAE. The available positions are Bags and Accessories sales assistants, Clothes sales assistants, Perfume and cosmetic sales assistants, Shop assistants, Stall and market salespersons, Vegetable and fruit sales assistants. There are 10 male job candidates wanted for this position. A large number of Nepalese workers have been employed by this company for a long period of time.
This company provides quality guidelines, and many would like to work here. Employees have the opportunity to learn a great deal of information from this company. It is well-known for providing top-notch security & facilities to its employees, so male candidates can blindly trust this company. There is the possibility to work overtime at work, and over time will be provided as per company rules and regulations.
Every day, candidates will be required to work 8 hours. For the job mentioned, working days will be six per week. Exceptions to the annual leave will be made according to the company’s policies. We will accommodate you & provide you with food/meals to eat. This agreement is valid for two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Pacific Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Grand City Mall|
|Approval Date Information||2021/10/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]