An employment opportunity is available with Everfine Trading Wll in Bahrain (We offer free visas and free tickets) This is an official announcement of the available position with Everfine Trading Wll. Cashier, Salesman, Cleaner, and Helper (Worker) are currently available positions. Those in the position mentioned will receive a good salary. A considerable number of Nepalese workers have been employed at this company for a long time. Quality guidelines are available at this company, and it is attractive to many candidates.
Many opportunities are presented by this company for employees to learn about different topics. Company leaders are extremely concerned about the welfare of their employees. Employees’ paths are cleared by company management who motivates and encourages them to accomplish their goals. Work overtime is possible with the employment company in accordance with its policies & procedures.
Candidates regularly work eight hours a day. A six-day work week is observed by the employment company. As per the company’s rules, the company provides the annual vacation as well. You will have appropriate accommodations & meals/food from the company. There will be a 2-year contract.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Naukri Nepal Recruitment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Everfine Trading Wll|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/28|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]