A reputed firm seeking Nepalese workers, Al-Shorooq For Cement Products. Currently, there are four jobs available: Concrete mixer operator, Concrete mixture controller, Prefabricated concrete maker, and Truck driver. All available job positions will be offered a competitive salary by the company. A total of 25 workers/employees are demanded from the companies.
Throughout its history, workers from different nations have worked here, and currently, many Nepalese workers are also employed here. It is known for providing excellent facilities and proper guidance to its employees, so they are all happy to work here. The employees at this company are motivated to work efficiently and are always encouraged to do so. Our working days are 6 days per week, and we work 8 hours per day.
There is also an option for overtime work, although such work will be governed by company policies. To keep their employees/workers fed and accommodated, the company provides proper food/meals & lodging facilities. For that, the workers or employees are not required to pay any expenses/cash. In general, the job contract has a maximum duration of 2 years, and if workers desire more time, they may apply for an extension.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Future Star Manpower Private Limited|
|Company Name||Al-Shorooq For Cement Products|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]