Currently, two different Cyprus companies are seeking female Nepalese workers. A domestic worker position is currently available within the company. There are a total of nine workers being recruited for the company’s mentioned positions. All of the aforementioned positions will be offered a good salary by the company. Nepalese workers have worked in this company for many years, and foreign workers work here as well.
Workers at this company have access to quality guidelines, facilities & opportunities. Worker/employee welfare is a priority at this company. Motivating and encouraging their employees is always a priority for the company. It is possible to do overtime in the work, and it is defined by company policy & regulations. Candidates work for 8 hours per day, six days a week.
Management will decide whether to give employees an annual holiday, or rules and regulations will dictate this. The time duration of an employment contract is usually not more than 2 years & after this period has expired, if workers/employees wish to work for more years, then they can also apply for additional years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sundar Nepal Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Cy Employment|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]