Three different companies in UAE are currently announced vacancies for Nepalese workers. The company name is D Force Security Services LLC, First Choice Security Services LLC. The position is a Security guard and cleaning worker. A number of demand 153 both male or female. The monthly salary will be from Rs. 25,384 to Rs. 38,076. Male and female Nepalese workers have been working here for many years/times, as well as workers from other countries.
A handsome salary will be provided by the company for this position. We attempt to make mutual understanding between employees and the company so that they can trust us. Employees/workers work eight hours a day, and in a week they work six days. We also provide overtime work facilities & overtime work will be provided in accordance with company rules and regulations.
Worker accommodations and food will be provided by the company. The employees do not have to pay for this. We will give you an annual holiday according to company rules & management. There is a two-year contract limit for most jobs and after that, if workers desire, they can continue to work for longer.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Society Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||D Force Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2076/11/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]