A Nepalese worker can find an awesome foreign employment opportunity in Dubai with a free ticket and visa. The Sun & Sand Sports LLC is looking for Sales assistants. A total of 128 workers are needed to fill all the available positions. There are many Nepalese workers in this company who have worked here for many years/times, and there are also workers from other countries. In this position, the company will pay a decent salary.
In our company, employees can feel confident and the company tries to build mutual understanding between employees and the company. Each day, workers work 8 hours. In a week, employees work 6 days. There is also an option for overtime work/hours, which will be provided in accordance with company rules & regulations. It will provide you with the proper facilities for food, meals, and accommodation for the employees.
This is free to workers; they don’t have to pay any charges/expenses. Annual leave is determined by the company’s rules & the management. The contract duration or job duration is about two years, after which workers can apply for more years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gulf Link Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Sun & Sand Sports LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]