Romanian employment opportunities. A company named Uman Care Recruiting S.R.L is looking for room attendants, general workers, cook helpers, cleaners, storekeepers, and cooks. The company has been employing workers from different countries for many years, in addition to many Nepalese workers. The company is well-known for providing employees with good facilities & security, which makes many people interested in working there.
This is the best or most secure company for female workers, so candidates should trust/believe it. The company is always looking for solutions to its employees’ problems. As well as encouraging them to work in a team and with full joy. Each working day is eight hours long and there are six working days per week. The position also offers overtime work, which will be provided in accordance with the company’s rules & regulations.
Company rules & regulations govern the annual holiday. In order to achieve this goal, the company will provide the workers with food and accommodation, for which they are not required to pay anything. There is only a 2-year contract/agreement limit or job duration.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Karma International Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Uman Care Recruiting S.R. L|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/28|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]