Candor Recruitment Services SRL, a reputed company in Romania, is urgently looking for 120 General workers to fill up the available career employment opportunity. This is an opportunity for those who are looking for a well-paying job that offers stability and growth potential in Romania. Candor Recruitment Services SRL is well known to provide good working environment and strong support system to its employees. Therefore, this can be an excellent option if you want to build your career in Romania.
General workers have a range of duties that vary depending on the industry and type of job they are doing. Generally, these duties include keeping the workplace clean and organized, maintaining any equipment used in the job, following safety procedures, and completing tasks assigned by supervisors. Workers may also be responsible for stocking supplies and materials, operating machinery, communicating instructions to other staff members, and providing customer service. Through their work duties, general workers ensure that workplaces remain productive and efficient.
Working full-time 5 days a week and 8 hours a day is something that many people strive for. It provides the stability and structure which can be hard to find elsewhere. It also ensures that you get paid for your time, which is especially important if you are looking to make an income from your job. But working full-time 5 days a week also means that overtime is often available, provided it follows the company’s rules and regulations. This can provide an opportunity to make additional money as well as gain valuable experience in the process.
For any Nepalese citizens who are interested in working abroad, the relevant Manpower office in Kathmandu is the place to start. The Manpower office can provide all the necessary information and details needed to apply for positions abroad. The staff at the Manpower office can also help with everything from visa applications, to understanding the different regulations and employment opportunities available. They are there to ensure that any Nepalese citizen looking for a job overseas has all of their questions answered and is successful in their search.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Kathmandu International Incorporate Private Limited|
|Company Name||Candor Recruitment Services SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2079-10-19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]