Cadima You See SRL prestigious company currently announcement vacancy in Romania for Nepalese workers male/female both. Currently, available job vacancies are General workers. In total, 120 employees will be needed to fill these positions. Nepalese workers have been working in this company for many years, as have workers from other countries.
Their work in this company makes them happy because they treat their employees as a treasure and give them good guidance. Among the mentioned job positions, the company will provide a fair amount of salary. However, overtime work hours will be provided according to the company rules and regulations. The employee must be available at work for six days a week and work eight hours a day.
As per company policy, we will give our employees an annual holiday. The company will arrange for the accommodation and meals for the participants. It is not necessary for the employee to pay for accommodation and food. It is a two-year contract and the employee can request an extended period of time if they wish. An advantage would be if the candidates had experience in a related field.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Omega Power Minds Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Cadima You See SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/05/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]