Nepalese workers are presented with a great opportunity for foreign employment in Romania. The current vacancy for General workers and Construction workers is at Master Global Recruitments SRL. To fill all vacant positions, the corporation needs 69 workers. Nepalese workers have worked in this security company for many years and are also employed by other countries here.
An excellent salary will be offered to those employed in this position. Employees can trust our company with confidence. Our company also makes an effort to make a mutual understanding between employees and the company. Workers work for eight hours a day on average & are required to work six days a week.
As per company regulations, the company has the option of providing overtime work and hours. Workers will be given food and lodging by the company. They do not have to pay anything for this. Annual holidays will be decided by company management and rules. Workers who wish to extend their job term can also do so after the 2 year contract period has ended.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Shalmani Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Master Global Recruitments SRL|
|Approval Date Information||2021/09/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]