An announcement is being made regarding a job opening at a branch of Sharjah Environment Company. An opening in the General Car Driver position is currently open. Nepalese workers have worked for this reputable company for many years/time, and also workers from other countries have worked here. All of them are happy to work for the company because it provides outstanding facilities & guides to its employees/workers.
Employee problems or obstacles are always addressed by this company. Furthermore, they should encourage & motivate their workers for teamwork. The company plans on offering a good salary for the position available. It is possible to work overtime in the current position, but it will be determined by company rules and decisions.
Candidates working days are six days per week, and they work for 8 hours each day. Annual holidays will be paid according to company policies. Guests will be provided meals/food to eat during their stay with the company. This position is for a period of two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Nice Recruiting Agency Private Limited|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||A Branch Of Sharjah Environment Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/14|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]