Nepalese agricultural workers are demanding better working conditions and higher wages in Malaysia. A reputed SRI MANNJAYA SDN. BHD company currently demands Nepalese workers. The position is General Agricultural Workers. The demand of number 50 workers male-only. Since the company provides excellent services to their customers/clients, they are looking for people who are hardworking, responsible
And enthusiastic. The company is staffed with workers from different countries. Also, there are workers from Nepal who have worked here for many years. We strive to build a relationship of mutual understanding between leaders and employees, which allows our employees to trust us confidently. 6 days a week and 8 hours a day – that’s how many working days there are per week.
It is possible to work overtime & overtime work/hours will be awarded in accordance with the company rules & regulations. Company rules will determine how many days of annual leave will be taken each year. It is about two years that employees will be bound by the agreement/contract, and after that, if they wish, they can ask for more.
Services will be charged at Rs. 10,000. It is advised that you verify the LT Number on the department’s website. For anyone who wants to work abroad, contact the department right away. For anyone who is interested, directly contact the manpower department. Details are available below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Baby Angel International Private Limited|
|Company Name||Sri Mannjaya Sdn Bhd|
|Approval Date Information||2076/09/24|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]