Regional Support Gen. Trad & Cont. Co is announcing a job vacancy in their company. Because this company provides its employees with good facilities and security, many people are interested in working there. This company is the best or safest for female employees, therefore candidates should trust or believe it.
Every employee problem & obstacle will be solved by this company. They should be encouraged to work together and with joy. The working hours of every single day are eight hours, and there are six working days per week. There is also the possibility of overtime work in this position & it will be provided in accordance with the company rules & regulations.
Annual holidays are granted to employees as per company policy. We will provide the workers with proper food and accommodation and they will not be charged for this. A contract/agreement can only last for two years or the job can only be performed for two years. It is advisable to verify the LT Number on the foreign employment department’s official website.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mobhira Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Regional Suport Gen Trad & Cont Co|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/18|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]