The UAE/Kuwaiti company has released its notification for work demand through Nepalese recruitment agencies with approval date 2078/11/13 and with Long Term Employment (LT) number 258673, so if you want to work abroad, this might be the best opportunity you will ever find. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, and apply now.
There are currently four job openings: Camp Boss, Cook, General Helper, and . The organization is very good and provides its employees with the necessary facilities. It is a belief of theirs that their workers/employees are their most precious wealth. They attempt to eliminate every obstacle from their workers’ paths.
The company will provide a good salary for the job position mentioned. Many workers are employed by this firm from Nepal and from many other countries. There are 6 working days per week & 8 hours per work day. The company may offer overtime, but the hours will be determined as per their rules and regulations.
Workers are not required to pay for proper meals and accommodations provided by the company. During the annual holidays, the company will follow its own policies. This position can only be held for a maximum of two years. Following that, applicants can apply for more years if they wish. Thank you
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sharon Manpower Services Private Limited|
|Lot Number||Geebee Garments (FZE)|
|Company Name||game over|
|Approval Date Information||2021/07/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]