There is a reputable company in Kuwait, Hadi Mahdi Al Habil General Contracting Est, which is currently seeking Nepalese workers. Pan Road Machinery Driver is the current job opening in this company. The company expects to hire a total of 5 workers for all listed positions. Our company will provide an attractive salary for all positions mentioned above. Workers from many countries work for this company, including many Nepalese who have worked for the company for many years.
Quality guidelines, facilities, and opportunities are provided by this company to its employees. Employees, as well as workers, are valued in this company. Workers/employees are always motivated/encouraged by the company. Working overtime is permitted & it will be accorded according to the company’s regulations and rules.
Candidate working hours are eight hours per day on each of six working days. As per the company rules and regulations, or as directed by the company management, an annual holiday is given to employees as per the company’s decision. A worker’s or employer’s job contract is usually for 2 years, but if they wish to work more, they may also apply for more.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Om International Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Hadi Mahdi Al Habil General Contracting Est|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]